This tutorial shows you how to use the Keygen operation in SAP BO Data Services.
- Open Data services
- Create a new job
- Create a new dataflow – drag & drop from the menu on the right
- Add the data source table , using drag & drop from the datastore area.
- Add a query item using drag & drop from the menu on the right
- Add a Key Generation object from the transform/platform area.
- Add a Template Table from the Menu in the Right, Enter its name & the select the data store where it needs to be created .
- connect Source table to the Query object, query object to the Key generation object & Key generation object to the template table.
- Open the query object, drag & drop the columns required to the output area.
- Open the Key Generation object & provide the table name , the column name where key needs to be generated and the value by which the key needs to be incremented .
- Validate & Run the Job .
- View the output table data to confirm